house

house
Our House

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

were having a baby boy if you havent heard. It is going to be pretty crazy with all boys in the house, but im really excited. If we could only think of a name we would be set, but of course know boy names that we can agree on yet.
iam going to girls camp when i will be seven months pregnant so this should be interesting. hopefully all will go well especially sense im not such a camper on normal conditions. but im excited for that challenge too. love the girls and i think it will help me to learn a lot.
Also way excited to talk to aaron this weekend on mothers day, i miss him a lot. cant believe he has been out a year, so glad were on the downward slope now. hope he knows how much he means to me so proud of him i love him very much.

2 comments:

dorthyinoz said...

Congratulations!!! Wow, 2 boys. I have 3 girls and one boy - hormone city. Miki taught Hunter all about being a boy, so maybe I do have a little experience with having 2 boys, hehe.

Jena and Gregg said...

congratulations you guys. I'm so excited for you. Jess your like my favorite person in the world your such a great influence to me and I always try to tell myself to be more like you. You guys are the cutest little family and I'm so happy there is going to be a new little addition soon. Love ya.