house

house
Our House

Friday, January 15, 2010

Well I would put new pictures up but truth is dont have any. Trying to patiently wait for a camera hopefully we can get one sooner than later. Jaxon has started to be a little crazy man not sure what to do with him love him like crazy but he definetly knows how to get my nerves to fly high somedays. Life is still going good here. Realizng how much I miss my mom lately, I miss her all the time but I guess its the fact that when im going through something exciting or nerve racking she isnt there to talk to know, and its hard. Knowing how she would be there for you in happy and hard times and the stuff in the middle too. Knowing just what to say to let you know she cared. One things for sure i wouldnt do so good without my siblings all of them combined help me with situations like mom did, there the best family I could ask for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you...

dorthyinoz said...

Your mom was very very special. She always made me smile and feel so good about myself.

Being a mother is so rewarding and so aggravating, LOL. I have never been so happy or shed so many tears all over my kids. I wish we lived closer so I could get to know all my cousins better. At least we have blogs and facebook to keep up on somethings.

I know you hardly know me, but I have a big shoulder. I am on the "experienced" side, hehe, of child raising. My oldest is turning 22 in April!! And my youngest just turned 14 - Stake dances now and one year away from driver's permit. Man, I am old but at least I can use some of my hard earned experience to help others...anytime.