house

house
Our House

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A much needed update!

Life is busy, busy, busy! Jaxon is now 3 years old and has a mind of his own. He loves to find the screw driver and take apart our house... he is too smart! He keeps us on our toes, but continues to add spark to our lives. Johnny is now working in quality assurance at Schreibers and works way too much over time. (I enjoy the money from it, but sure do miss my hubby!) He is still doing school full time and will graduate in April with his Bachelors in Health Care Administration. As for me, I am working for a day care part time and being a mom and wife full time. We just recently built a house a block from Johnny's work, and love it! We are still working on the moving in and the organizing part, but we will get there some day! We are doing great and loving life.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jess!! i love that you posted! Hope you guys are doing well. I love your picture in your header!

Unknown said...

I love your post... he he he! Love you guys